Part-time with potential for Full-Time
Why should I apply for this position?
If you have ever wanted to work for a startup company on the rise that makes a direct impact in the world around us, this is your chance. Beepods focuses on sustainability as our mission, but also in our business practices and personal development. You will be part of setting the tone and culture necessary for us to actually change the world for the better.
You will be working directly with the CEO of Beepods. He has worked with over 30 different organizations with a focus on leadership, team development and growth. Beepods will give you access to a variety of resources to grow your skillset, network and personal brand. Beepods is a fast-paced organization focused on building a brand, achieving a mission and developing tomorrows leaders in sustainability for the earth and the economy.
The chosen candidate(s) will have the opportunity to work into a full-time paid position and build a personal brand in sustainability, education and trending practices. With the right time commitment, this role has the opportunity to network with some of the most prominent names in sustainability and technology businesses, as Beepods has built great rapport inside the community and outside to each of the coasts through our joint projects and endeavors from New York to Los Angeles.
Initially, this is a part-time role with the potential to move to a full-time position. As long as the position helps to speed up the operations of Beepods, there will be plenty of opportunity to pick up extra hours and responsibilities. We expect that a full-time occupation could be possible in 2 to 3 months time of filling this role, but if the right candidate comes along, we would be willing to install a more permanent position sooner.
We are looking for a highly efficient individual who has the ability to adapt to a variety of situations and responsibilities, as needed. This role will work out of our warehouse location and will be required to work part time, as needed. This role could move into a full-time role as director of fulfillment in the future with job goals being executed very well.
- Print Daily sales receipts and cross-check with CRM and Purchase orders to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Assemble wooden ware systems for QA and Personal Deliveries by our team
- Assemble and fill boxes, packages and other cartons that need to be shipped
- Affix proper postage to packages in preparation for shipping
- Track inventory and report shortages to supervisor
- Process orders based on instructions and processes ( you may have to help design some of these processes)
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping
- Fill out necessary forms/paperwork as needed by supervision to help maintain inventory and records
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update shipping supplies as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma/GED preferred
- 1+ years experience in e-commerce or retail
- Proof of simple woodworking assembly
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in using Google-Suite software and tools
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Capable of working long hours when needed and ability to have flexible scheduling for busy seasons
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs with ease
- Able to follow instructions and communicate process improvements via written or drawn instructions
This role is a role that will be critical for the team going forward and will have an opportunity in taking ownership of the position to make it their own. There is a lot of room for career growth and input on the Beepods Team and will have opportunities to experience other roles in the company if desired.
***Note, these are just the types of things we are looking for. Anyone can learn a new skill, but it takes drive to reach the goals we have set for ourselves. We will teach you. We will connect you. Most importantly, if you want something, we promise to help you get there.