- Engage students about bees in a safe and sustainable way
- Bees teach students about various subjects including math, physics, environment and agriculture
- Our Education Package includes classes related to bees that connect with related courses
- Students can participate in our "Beekeeping for STEM" program
- Improve your landscape & school gardens through pollination
- Create a positive school community consciousness
- Apply for one of many available grants and/or students can fundraise on our website (see a sample fundraising page)
- Gain Leed Certification Points (innovation credit or landscape credit for protecting or restoring habitats)
Online Sustainable Beekeeping Course Included
Teachers and students can take our online sustainable beekeeper training and get support as needed from a Beepods team member.
An Educational Outdoor & Indoor Experience
We provide online software for teachers and students to record their observations and action taken over time.
Fully-Managed Beekeeping Service Available
We can manage everything related to your Beepods system for you or do it yourself if desired.
Beekeeping for STEMBeepods is focused on Education as one of our values which is why we developed a STEM curriculum in collaboration with curricula experts and teachers in various disciplines. We understand the importance of teaching young people the importance of Honey Bees to our ecosystem along with introducing STEM principles. Because of this, we now offer an array of solutions for Teachers K-12 and Outdoors Educators to leverage the Beepods System as an educational tool to teach STEM. Contact us to find out more about our Educator Package and the Curriculum that accompanies it. Get More Information
A brief overview of the process in which one school built a vision around Sustainable Education and used the Beepods system to augment what they were already accomplishing.