Get Access to Funding for Your Sustainable Beekeeping & Education Project with Beepods
- Schools, universities, and all other registered non-profits can apply for funding assistance including available grants
- The project should include the use of our Healthy Hive Management Software so we can share your data with researchers who are helping us answer the questions about why the bees are dying.
- We recommend at least 2 individuals (teachers, parents, volunteers, etc) who will be responsible for the beehive on an ongoing basis
* We are not directly connected to any particular funding opportunities and cannot guarantee you will receive a funding. We simply connect you with various funding opportunities and share information to assist you.
Two Ways to Continue From Here:
a) Schedule a call to discuss your beekeeping project and we'll help you determine the best funding options. Enter your name and email below and we'll show you the next step. You'll receive an email from us with details on how to set up a 30-minute call.
b) If you're not quite ready to begin your beekeeping journey, enter your name and email address below and we'll send you funding tips and educational resources regrading everything you need to ensure a successful beekeeping project at your school in the future.
Schedule a Call About Funding Options (Option A)
Funding Tips & Tricks (Option B)
Typical Beekeeping Package Provided by Beepods
- 1 x Beepods Beekeeping System - $1,375.00 (includes equipment, training, support and educational materials)
- 10 x Observation Veils - $350.00 (allows students to safely interact directly with the bees if desired)
- 1 x Winterizing Kit - $150.00 (optional - for keeping the bees warm in cold climate regions)
- Total: $1,875.00
Honey bees are not included and we suggest sourcing them locally, but don't worry... this is something we help you with as a part of your school's beekeeping project plan.