Executive Administrative Assistant
Part-time with potential for Full-Time
Why should I apply for this position?
If you have ever wanted to work for a startup company on the rise that makes a direct impact in the world around us, this is your chance. Beepods focuses on sustainability as our mission, but also in our business practices and personal development. You will be part of setting the tone and culture necessary for us to actually change the world for the better.
You will be working directly with the CEO of Beepods. He has worked with over 30 different organizations with a focus on leadership, team development and growth. Beepods will give you access to a variety of resources to grow your skillset, network and personal brand. Beepods is a fast-paced organization focused on building a brand, achieving a mission and developing tomorrows leaders in sustainability for the earth and the economy.
The chosen candidate(s) will have the opportunity to work into a full-time paid position and build a personal brand in sustainability, education and trending practices. With the right time commitment, this role has the opportunity to network with some of the most prominent names in sustainability and technology businesses, as Beepods has built great rapport inside the community and outside to each of the coasts through our joint projects and endeavors from New York to Los Angeles.
Initially, this is a part-time role with the potential to move to a full-time position. As long as the position helps to speed up the operations of Beepods, there will be plenty of opportunity to pick up extra hours and responsibilities. We expect that a full-time occupation could be possible in 2 to 3 months time of filling this role, but if the right candidate comes along, we would be willing to install a more permanent position sooner.
We are looking for a highly efficient individual who has the ability to adapt to a variety of situations and responsibilities, as needed. You will wear many hats and work with a number of team members to execute in a variety of business areas. This is a role for someone looking to move into a management position long-term with the company and is willing to take ownership in building out business assets that will help the company scale.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and help organize travel itineraries
- Help organize corporate events that take place inside and outside of the work place
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced skills using computer programs (specifically Google Suite Tools, Contact Relationship Management Software and Project Management Software)
- Basic Web and Social Media Posting
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an executive assistant
- Proficiency in handling high stress situations with deadlines
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to take instruction and execute without too many details
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional
***Note, these are just the types of things we are looking for. Anyone can learn a new skill, but it takes drive to reach the goals we have set for ourselves. We will teach you. We will connect you. Most importantly, if you want something, we promise to help you get there.