Paleo Cranberry Relish
This delicious cranberry relish was crafted by our resident Alchymist, Sandy. It is a perfect balance of tart and sweet, and is a breeze to prepare. We hope it’s as big of a hit with your family as it is at her house every year!
- 1 12oz bag cranberries
- 2 medium underripe pears, diced
- 1/4 cup Beepods Urban Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 grates nutmeg (about 1/4 tsp)
- 2/3 cup cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup tawny port
- Add all ingredients to medium sauce pan, and heat to boil.
- Lower heat and reduce liquid till it coats the back of a spoon.
- Serve warm or chill and serve cold.
Related Posts and Recipes
Decadent Honey Recipes to Enjoy on Fat Tuesday
Urban Honey Glazed Brussels Sprouts Recipe from Beepods
Summer Fruit Salad with Honey – Cinnamon Syrup from Beepods